Using a different version of Infusionsoft?
to learn more
How to Build a Looping Sequence
Create your campaign
- Go to Marketing > Campaign Builder
- Click on Create my own Campaign or click into an existing campaign.
Create two tag goals using two separate tags
- Drag out two Tag Applied goals
- Create two different tags
- One tag is the Start Looping Tag
- Second is a End Looping Tag
- Add two sequence between the two tag goals and one sequence after the End Tag Goal
- Connect them
In the First Sequence
- Add an Apply/Remove Tag and select the Start Looping tag to be removed
- Next Add a Timer. For example I am using a delay timer that is set for the 1st Thursday of Every Month
- Add a link in an email to apply the End Looping tag which will allow the Contact to be removed from the looping sequence
In the Second Sequence
- Add a delay timer before the start tag is re-applied. Since my example is sending the 1st Thursday of every month I am setting my delay for 28 days
- This is all you need to continually loop.
The last Tag Apply Goal is used as a way for contacts to end their loop.
- Use the End Looping Tag
- Connect the End Loop to a sequence that would remove the End Looping tag.
- This way if the contact is re-added to the campaign they can still be removed later on.