This FAQ is an addendum to the primary Infusionsoft Payments FAQ which can be found here.
Who is eligible for Infusionsoft Payments Canada?
Here are the requirements for using Infusionsoft Payments in Canada:
- You must have a Canadian tax ID
- You must have a Canadian Social Insurance number
- You must have a Canadian bank account
- You will only be able to accept payments in Canadian dollars (CAD) through Infusionsoft Payments
- Funds can only be settled to your bank account in Canadian dollars
Which credit cards can I accept through Infusionsoft Payments Canada?
Visa and MasterCard can be accepted through Infusionsoft Payments Canada.
Can I accept USD and CAD with Infusionsoft Payments Canada?
At this time, Infusionsoft Payments Canada accounts can only accept and settle funds in CAD. After signing up for Infusionsoft Payments, the default currency will be set to CAD in your Infusionsoft application.
My business is registered in Canada, but I am an American citizen (or visa-versa), can I sign up for Infusionsoft Payments?
Your business tax ID and social insurance/security number must be in the same country to sign up for Infusionsoft Payments in either Canada or US.
Check out the primary Infusionsoft Payments FAQ which can be found here.