Table of Contents:
- The first step is to sign up for a PayPal Business account.
- No setup or monthly fees. You only pay when you get paid. Click here for more information.
- The PayPal Express Checkout option is available for the Infusionsoft shopping cart and order forms. It is not available for legacy order forms or manual orders.
Pro Tip! You can setup recurring billing with PayPal Express. Click here to find out more information
PayPal Express Checkout Process
When your customer checks out with PayPal Express Checkout, they will go through the following steps:
- They choose the PayPal option through your Infusionsoft shopping cart checkout page.
- Your Customer would than have the option to sign into PayPal or to Pay with a Debit or Credit Card.
- The customer then clicks on Review Order
- At this point, the order is created in your Infusionsoft application, but the customer still needs to submit payment. Lastly, click "Place Order".
Payflow Pro Gateway
A payment gateway is a service that sends credit card information from a website to the credit card payment networks for processing, and returns transaction details and responses from the payment networks back to the website.
Unlimited checkout customization.
Payflow Pro is fully customizable, so you can build a checkout experience as unique as your business. Everything is on the table, from language and layout to page sequence and PCI compliance options. You can add a PayPal button to help drive more sales, or use our hosted pages and offer PayPal Credit, too.
When you integrate with the Payflow Pro Gateway, you are able to process payments through any method (order forms, shopping cart, or manual orders).
Optional features - Recurring billing
Recurring payments such as monthly membership fees or annual contract renewals? Get the extra convenience of processing these types of payments automatically. Recurring Billing is a PayPal add-on service, see pricing here.