Campaign links are useful time-savers when hyperlinks in your campaign emails change frequently. A campaign link works very similarly to a campaign merge field.
- There is no limit to the amount of campaign links you can create.
- A campaign link can only be used in the campaign that it was created in.
To create a Campaign Link...
- While inside your campaign, click on the Campaign button and select Links.
- Click the Add Link button.
- Enter the link Name, URL and (optional) Description.
- Name - This is the name of the link. Only you will see this.
- URL - The actual hyperlink that will be merged into the email (e.g., http://www.infusionsoft.com).
- Description (optional)
- Click the Save button to save your changes
- Continue the steps above to continue adding links. Click the Close button at the bottom when you are finished adding links.
To insert a Campaign Link into an email
- Open the email you would like to modify.
- Highlight the text you want the reader to click.
- Click on the Link button.
- Select Campaign links from the drop-down.
- Select the campaign link you created earlier.
- Click the Insert Link button
Edit an existing campaign link
- While inside the campaign, click on the Actions button and select Links.
- Click the Edit button next to the link you want to change.
- Make your changes and click the Save button.
- Publish the campaign to make your changes live.