Your company information is displayed in some emails and on all opt-in/ opt-out confirmation pages by default. This information pulls from one of three places: the CAN SPAM address block, the company info fields, or a user profile.
CAN SPAM Address Block
The CAN-SPAM Act requires that all commercial emails include the sender's valid physical address. Infusionsoft adds your company address to the bottom of all broadcast and follow-up marketing emails automatically to ensure compliance. If the CAN SPAM Address block is empty, you will not be able to send automated marketing or broadcast emails.
- Go to Marketing > Settings in the main navigation menu
- Click on Email Defaults in the Settings menu.
- Go to the Address Block section to enter your company's physical address.
- Select a Layout: multi-line OR one line.
- Click Save.
Company Merge Fields
Your company name is merged into the default double-opt in confirmation emails and on opt-in/opt-out confirmation web pages. This defaults to the information you gave us when you signed up for Infusionsoft, but you can change it.
- Go to Admin > Settings in the main navigation menu.
- Go to the Company Info section to enter or edit your company name, tax ID, address, telephone, email, and website.
- Click Save.
User Merge Fields
If you are using owner or logged in user merge fields in your Infusionsoft emails, the company information you're seeing may be pulling from a user profile. This is less likely, but still possible.
- Go to Admin > Users in the main navigation menu and click on the name of one of your users.
- Enter the correct information on the General tab and click Save.