Manually Add a New Contact to Infusionsoft
- Click on the (+) icon at the top right of any page inside of Infusionsoft. This "Quick-Add" feature is the fastest and most convenient way to manually create a contact in Infusionsoft.
- Simply enter the contact information and click the Save button.
- Now, just click on the link to go to navigate to the contact record.
An Alternative Method is the following:
- Go to CRM > Contacts in the main nav
- Select Add a Contact from the Contacts drop-down.
- Enter the contact's information, and then click on the Save button to view the new contact record, or click Save & Add Another Person to refresh the form so you can quickly add another contact.
Add a Contact With an Internal Form
You can select an internal form from the drop-down at the top of the contact record entry page.
- Quick Add-New-Person Form: This is the short form. You can customize the fields that appear on this form by going to CRM > Settings and scrolling down to the bottom of the page.
- Standard Add-New-Person Form: This is the default contact entry form and cannot be changed.
- Custom Internal Forms: Internal Forms also show up in this drop-down. These internal forms are created in the campaign builder. When an internal form is used to add a contact, it has the added benefit of initiating campaign automation (starting a campaign sequence). Internal Forms are a powerful business automation tool.