A Global Tag allows you to tag a visitor that submits the landing page.
- Click on the form element to view the form settings in the panel.
- Click on Add Global Tags. Here, you can add multiple tags that you want to be applied when a visitor opts-in.
A tag to a form field applies a specific tag based on what checkbox or radio button a visitor selected on the form.
- Click on the form to open form settings on the Right Edit panel
- Click on a form field that has options (checkbox or radio buttons)
- Click the Tags icon to assign ttags to that form field option.