Infusionsoft allows you to mass update a field for a list of contacts. This works well when you need to add a common field to each contact on the list (e.g. each contact needs to have the same country or lead source id.)
- Go to CRM > Contacts and search for the contacts you want to update
- Select the desired contacts to be updated, by selecting all, or individually selecting eligible contacts
- Once you have your list, click on the Actions button and select Mass update Contacts form the drop-down
Note: You will only see this option if your permissions allow.
- Mark the checkbox next to the field(s) you want to update and enter the updated information into the Value box
- Click on the Process Action button to complete the update
Pro Tip! This same process can be used to update opportunities (CRM > Opportunities) or Referral Partners (CRM > Referral Partners)