- Go to CRM > Referral Partners in the main navigation menu.
- If necessary, click on the Start Over button to clear any previous search criteria.
- Enter the Search Criteria from one or more of the tabs to produce a specific referral partner list (e.g. referral partners that are in the Bronze and Silver commission programs.)
- Click on the Search button to continue.
- (Optional) Click on the Edit Criteria/Columns button to adjust the search criteria or add/remove columns from the search results, then click OK to apply the changes. In the example image below, the column, "Payout type" has been added to the search results.
- Click on the Save button to name and save the dynamic list for quick access in the future. The referral partners in the list will update automatically. You are saving the criteria, not a specific list.
- Name: Enter a short, descriptive name for the search. This name will display in custom drop-down menus.
- Share the Search: Click on the name(s) of the users who need to see this search. Click on Everyone to share the search with all users. Hold down the CTRL key on your keyboard to select more than one user from the list.
- (Optional) Mark the Add this search to the User Home checkbox if you want to add a saved search widget to your dashboard. The saved search widget will display the first 20 referral partners in the list, and a link to view the entire list of partners.
- Click on the Save button. The saved search is now available as a drop-down whenever you go to CRM > Referral Partners.
Once you save a search, you can modify it, add it to your user home, share it, or create an automated email report. Just click the Options button.